In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of the 27th of April 2016, relating to the protection of individuals regarding the use of their personal data, which repeals the Directive 95/46/CE (herein, RGPD), of Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, of services of the information society and electronic commerce (herein, LSSI-CE) and Constitutional Law 3/2018, of Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, TALLERES RODRÍGUEZ GIL SL guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data of any type that our clients provide us with, in accordance with that stipulated in the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection.
The Data Protection Policy of TALLERES RODRÍGUEZ GIL SL lies in the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the party responsible for the use is responsible for compliance within the regulatory and legal framework, being capable of showing it before the authorities of corresponding controls.
The data provided will be used in the terms established in the RGPD; in this sense, TALLERES RODRÍGUEZ GIL SL has adopted legally required levels of protection, and has installed all the technical measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access by third parties, explained below. Nevertheless, the user should be aware that the security measures on Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for use. Who are we?
Company name: TALLERES RODRÍGUEZ GIL SL
Tax number (CIF): B60322344
Address: Fondo 9, Pol. Ind. Can Coll, 08185 Lliçà de Vall, Barcelona
Purpose of use: why will we use your data?
All the data provided by our clients and/or visitors to the web of TALLERES RODRÍGUEZ GIL SL or its staff will be included in files, automated or otherwise, created and maintained under the responsibility of the Company, essential for providing the services requested by the users, or to clear up doubts or questions posed by our visitors. Our policy is not to produce profiles about the users of our services.
Legitimacy of use: why do we need your data?
- Contractual relation: is that which is applied when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: to attend to the queries and claims that you make with us and to manage the payment of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: if the user of our web, through ticking the box that features in the contact form, authorises us to send them the necessary information to answer the enquiry or request for information made.
Recipients: who do we share your data with?
We do not give your personal data to anyone, with the exception of those public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with the law. For example, the Tax Law obliges us to provide the Tax Office with specific information about economic operations that surpass a given amount.
In the case that, apart from those mentioned, we need to provide other entities with your personal information, we will ask for your permission previously by means of clear options that will enable you to decide regarding the matter.
Communication: where could we send your data?
We will not make any international transfer of your personal data for any of the purposes indicated.
Conservation: how long will we keep your data?
We only keep your personal data for the period of time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. When determining the appropriate conservation time, we look into the risks involved in the use, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, the internal policies of conservation of data and our legitimate business interests described in this Notification of Privacy and Cookies Policy.
In this sense, TALLERES RODRÍGUEZ GIL SL will conserve the personal data once the relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during a period of prescription that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible for TALLERES RODRÍGUEZ GIL SL, and will not be used except for being made available to the public authorities, judges and courts, for attending to the possible liabilities arising from the use, as well as for the exercise and defence of claims before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
Security: how are we going to protect your data?
We employ all the reasonable means to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information that is used in our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process regarding accidental loss and unauthorised access, use or revelations, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature and risks to which the data is exposed. Nevertheless, we cannot be held responsible for the use you make of the data (including username and password) that you use on our web. Our staff follow strict rules of privacy and in the case that we hire third parties to provide support services, we demand that they adhere to the same rules and allow us to audit them in order to verify their compliance.
Your rights: what rights does the interested party have?
We inform you that you have the following rights:
- The right of access to your personal data, to know what it is being used for and the operations being undertaken with it;
- The right of rectification of any inexact personal data;
- The right of deletion of your personal data when this is possible (for example, for legal obligation);
- The right of limitation of use of your personal data when the exactitude, legality or necessity of the use of the data is doubtful, in which case we will be able to conserve it for exercising or defending claims.
- The right of opposition to the use of your personal data, when the legal basis that allows us the use of the data is our legitimate interest. TALLERES RODRÍGUEZ GIL SL will stop using your data except when it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims, when this right proceeds.
- The right to portability of your data, when the legal basis that allows us its use is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- The right to revoke the consent awarded to TALLERES RODRÍGUEZ GIL SL.
To exercise your rights, you may do it free of charge and at any time, contacting us at the address Fondo 9, Pol. Ind. Can Coll, 08185 Lliçà de Vall, Barcelona, or writing an e-mail to email@example.com , with a copy of your ID card attached.
Protection of rights: where can you make a claim?
In the case that you believe your rights have been disregarded by our company, you may make a claim in the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, through one of the following means:
– Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
– By post: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
– Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Making a claim in the Spanish Agency of Data Protection does not involve any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or barrister is not necessary.
TALLERES RODRÍGUEZ GIL SL reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt it to legislative or legal changes that may affect compliance with it
With the aim of guaranteeing the compliance of the regulation about personal data protection, TALLERES RODRÍGUEZ GIL SL has received the consultancy services of ClickDatos.